Hornberger Schuß Ur-Weiße+Cola

Germany 2013

Sweetness
OK, artificial
Acidity
artificial, gross
Fluidity
OK, a little fast
Cola taste
none; taste of stale beer
Aftertase
a bit
Coherence
OK
Harmony
where are the 40% cola? what is the remaining 60%? the mix is just gross
Other
60% wheat beer ('Weißbier'), 40% cola from Poppenhausen (Germany)
6+ / 6+